The new reference in Cardiac Output monitoring
Ethical Standards and Mission Statement
The PhysioFlow® group is committed to providing the best possible products and services to its customers and to the patients worldwide.
The mission of the entire team is to establish PhysioFlow® as a standard of care in at least one of its numerous applications.
PhysioFlow® may improve the quality of care delivered to patients, the practice of medical professionals and the cost effectiveness of healthcare.
In spite of a fiercely competitive environment the company has decided to comply with higher ethical standards that supersede the
industry's common practice. Below are some examples of these ethical standard:
- In order to support our promotional efforts we only quote scientists, physicians, or studies that actually use our devices and not
competitive systems. If they do not use our device we will mention it.
- Besides the co-inventor and co-founder, Dr. Jean Bour, no other physician owns interest in our companies.
In particular we have not offered stock-options or consulting fees to physicians promoting our technology for instance
during scientific conventions.
- We strive to claim only features that are supported by scientific studies published by strictly independent teams.
- We avoid making false or unsubstantiated claims like "The Only Noninvasive Cardiac Output Monitor Whose FDA Predicate is
The Swan Ganz" (PhysioFlow®, like some other noninvasive hemodynamic monitors, has also used the Swan Ganz as a predicate for FDA approval purposes).
- In the sales process the company will always do its best to focus on customers and patient's interests and not seek a
short-term financial advantage at any cost.
Last update : March 2013 - Contact
- Manatec Biomedical